Safety is our #1 priority! We source our rings, beads, and clasps to ensure that each meets our high safety standards. The individual components of this teething jewellery are completely baby safe. The clasps are designed to break apart easily if an infant pulls too hard or if a child’s necklace becomes caught on an object. The rings and beads are non-toxic and safe for your infant to chew.
For hygiene reasons, our jewellery is only sold new. Returns are accepted only in cases of defect in materials or workmanship in the first 30 days, and returned items are not resold or reused in new pieces.
How I Adorn Thee jewellery is not a toy. Infants should always be supervised while handling teething jewellery. If any part of this product becomes broken or damaged, discontinue use immediately. Teething jewellery contains small parts and could pose a choking hazard if used incorrectly. Necklaces designed to be worn by children (ages 3+) are to be used at the discretion of the parent and supervision is still recommended.
Teething rings and beads
- Made of 100% Food Grade Silicone
- 100% Non-toxic
- BPA Free
- Lead Free
- Cadmium Free
- PVC Free
- Mercury Free
- Phthalates Free
- CCPSA Approved
- FDA Approved
- LFGB Approved
- SGS Approved
- ASTM International Certification
- CPSIA Approved
- Easy to clean (wash with mild soap and water, hang to dry!)
Hardwood rings and beads
- Made from treated and untreated North American Maple
- Certified as teething rings by the CPSIA
- All treatment ingredients are from fair trade organizations
- Untreated rings/beads can be conditioned with organic oils (such as olive, avocado, or grape seed) and beeswax to preserve and resist splintering
If you have any questions regarding the safety or care of our teething jewellery, please do not hesitate to contact us.